Organize an Event
We reserve the right to cancel an event, scheduled or otherwise, if an organizer doesn’t comply with the guidelines, or is unreachable or unresponsive to any communication attempts.
Contact us with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To organize an event, check the calendar for open dates.
- Contact us at least 6 weeks in advance of the intended date to get your event scheduled. We’ll check to make sure it doesn’t conflict with any activities that are in the process of being scheduled.
- If we approve your event request, please complete the Event Organizer Form below with all pertinent info at least 5 weeks prior to the intended event date.
- You are the main contact as the organizer of the event. Please indicate on the form the best way for us, and for potential participants to contact you. Email is preferred.
- All questions are directed towards you via the Facebook Event post we create, or through the email you provide.
- As the event host, The Ogre’s Den Gaming assumes and prefers the responsibility for promoting the event on social media in intervals leading up to the event.
- As organizer, please do not promote the event on The Ogre’s Den’s Facebook store page or any of the group pages. You are, however, encouraged to post comments in the discussion area of the Facebook Event, as well as post and share event links on your social media accounts.
Event Information Form
The following information is required to organize an event. Please complete the form at least 5 weeks prior to the approved event date.