Your Local Game Store
Take a Look!
As your local game store, we provide a space where you and your fellow “ogres” can lose yourselves in a game or two. Whether you are new to tabletop gaming, or have a life-long passion for it, we offer an easy-going and family-friendly gaming and hobby environment. Bring your kids, friends, or meet new people!
Our gaming area is outfitted with six miniature gaming tables, tables for role-playing, board games and painting, and comfy seating. We offer scheduled games and activities, but open play is usually available.
Our store is stocked along the walls and at the register with games, gaming accessories, miniatures, new and used books, dice, and miniature hobby supplies. Feel free to buy something, then stay to game!
You can raid our Ogre’s Snack Bar (for a small fee) for a variety of snacks and drinks to stay powered up for battle. Please, no outside snacks allowed, though fast food meals are okay.
A comfy habitat...
We provide air conditioning and heat year-round to maintain a pleasant habitat. Our music is also set to an easy-listening volume. We encourage everyone to follow our store rules. Your comfort is important to us!
Sell or Buy Through Consignment
Do you have minis that you’d like to sell, or would like to prep and sell through consignment? Or maybe you’re looking for some minis to purchase that aren’t necessarily brand-new. Here are our consignment guidelines:
- You must bring your minis into the store for approval to consign. (Please do not send pictures of your minis.) Joe has final say of what goes on display.
- You are advised not to use too much paint or primer so that details are easily seen (and have a better chance of being approved for consignment). Unpainted minis may go in the case.
- All items in the case will be charged a sales tax.
- A 10% fee is paid to the store upon each sale, from the total asking price prior to taxes.
- You’ll receive a store gift card for the remaining amount of the total sale.
- To purchase something from the consignment case, let Joe know what you’d like to buy, and pay as normal at the register.