Deadline to register for the league is Thurs 2/6. You can use the Facebook event link, or contact Joe at the store (916) 693-6604. There is no reg fee.
You may complete your games at any time during each 2-week period. Note that Sundays are regular Age of Sigmar game days, so you’ll have a better chance for a larger pool of opponents then.
Round 1: 2/9 – 2/22
Round 2: 2/23 – 3/7
Round 3: 3/8 – 3/21
Round 4: 3/22 – 4/4
- The league starts at 750 points and goes up 250 points every 2 weeks.
- No named characters.
- No mercenaries until 1500 points.
- Triumphant Relics will be rolled for after your first battle is over. No more than one Triumphant Relic roll is allowed per 2 week period.
- Triumphant Relics can’t be given to characters who already have a relic item. Depending on how many people are in the league we may allow for a character to have more than one Triumphant Relic item.
- Each Triumphant Relic item can only be used once per battle, after that battle it resets so you can use it for the next battle.
- The winner of the battle can roll for a Triumphant Relic and for a key. To obtain a key you need to roll a 5+. If the winner did not gain a key that they rolled for then they get a +1 to their next roll after a victory.
- Only 1 key can be obtained each round.
- You will be required to play a different opponent each battle. You will not gain any new Triumphant Relics or keys if you continue to play the same person.
- You can play multiple games in each round, this allows you to have a better chance to gain a key if you have not already.
- If you battle against someone that has a key and you are the victor, you have the opportunity to steal their key from them on a 4+. If you choose this method and are unsuccessful, you do not get to roll for a key search.
- After someone obtains all 6 keys the battle for ultimate supremacy takes place. This will be a large scale battle that will be the holder of all the keys vs everyone else.
- Since all the Realms are converging on this one area you will have the choice of which Realm rules, spells and items you want to use.
There is a great power converging in Tilea. All the powers of the 8 Realms have been unleashed. Armies from all over have made their way to see what has brought this power to be.
It is rumored that a powerful weapon has been discovered in Tilea that will help in their conquests over their enemies. People have spoken of a device that has appeared from nowhere, a technology that has been long forgotten. Tales of this device are said to create mass confusion upon enemies and render their army useless. Six keys are needed to start the weapon and use it’s power. They have been scattered throughout Tilea and can only be obtained by the greatest Warlords.
The Ogre’s Den Gaming
8934 Greenback Ln. Ste 110
Orangevale, CA 95662