This is our second Warhammer 40k (non-narrative) team tourney! Choose a teammate and prepare for some sci-fi wargaming.
- $20 entry fee for each team ($10 per team member).
- All entry fees go toward prizes.
- Max 14 teams (28 players total).
- Registration and payment due by Wed 8/21 — fees are nonrefundable! Please RSVP on our official Facebook Event Post, as well as submit your payment.
- Each team member gets 1000 points to build their list.
- If your team decides to bring a Lord of War, each team member pays half the cost of the unit.
- Only 1 Lord of War per team.
- 2 detachment maximum per team member.
- The person who is controlling the Lord of War is the one who has to take the detachment for it
- Your list does not have to be mono codex.
- Your team member can’t gain any buffs from aura abilities, psyker spells, command traits, command abilities, etc.
- All current FAQ, errata, rules from Chapter approved 2018, Vigilus, and beta rules will be used. New rules, units, or codex that comes out more than a week prior to the event are ok to be used. If they come out a week or less prior they will not be used.
- The missions will be Maelstrom from the Chapter Approved 2018.
- Fully painted armies would be appreciated, but we understand time is precious. We do not want to see primed or plain plastic. In the process of being painted is fine.
The Ogre’s Den Gaming
8934 Greenback Ln. Ste 110
Orangevale, CA 95662