The galaxy is in total disarray, and no one can tell friend from foe. Sworn enemies are working together to fight against allies and enemies. Is this the work of Tzeentch? What could he possibly want the Mognanerth system for? Is it some short-term gain or is he playing the long haul?
- This is a team tournament, but you will not be signing up with a partner. Your teammate will be randomly picked for you.
- There will be 3 teams of 4, with 12 players maximum.
- Build a 1500 point list, no restrictions on what you can bring. (If you have an army of Knights, bring them. Got a Titan? There’s a table for it!) But you still have to build a faction keyword army.
- Each team will pick their warmaster who leads the team. The warmaster will choose the player who battles on each board. There are also twists within every game.
- A $10 fee to go towards prizes must be paid prior to the tournament. Fees are non-refundable so please be sure that you are playing.
- Register and pay by Tuesday, 7/23. Please indicate in our official Facebook Event that you are “Going”. Not on FB? Be sure to contact Joe at the store directly at (916) 693-6604.
The Ogre’s Den Gaming
8934 Greenback Ln. Ste 110
Orangevale, CA 95662